Thursday, August 16, 2012

Its No Secret Manny Blue is the next latin star.

We received this submission some time ago and my partners just happened to received a
new submission from a digital vendor and at this point I had to review the video because I was
curious about whats  all the hype with this artist that everyone is sending information to yahoo music.
So I took matters into my own hands and get it over to the programmers over at yahoo
contributors network and this is what agent Billy O' Neal had to say after his review was
submitted to  us on 8/13/2012 .


After watching the video from Manny Blue while on you tube I dropped everything that I
was doing and went over to I tunes to purchase the latest single called energy from Manny
because I really enjoyed the video You Like The Way and  coming from a music critic
for almost 20 years this kid has something and if not this year by the end of 2012 people
we be calling him to book him because he is going to be a great pop artist representation
for the latin music community and for international music period.  Yahoo blog fans please
if you want to hear new great music watch our video link from his last single You Like
The Way and keyword Manny Blue Energy in your I tunes folders and buy his single.




No comments:

Post a Comment