Friday, August 3, 2012

My Two Left Feet the New Pop / Fusion Dance Craze

In time you witness all forms of music and sound were rap fused with rock to 
the pop and r&b era which was the late 90's . I received a video today from 
viewer who always lets me know whats new and hip on the independent music 
charts and on this day he sent me a video that took me by storm and remind 
me of a jazz record with a pop fusion sound similar to the Will Iam to the sounds 
of LMFAO . Dan Exactly from the minute you view his picture your already curious 
of what your getting ready to hear because from the appearance I'm thinking 
country western star but boy was I wrong after 50 seconds into the video I was 
on the phone with my friend at Fuse - TV explaining to them how big this video 
and song will be if it hits the international markets and invades radio . To all my 
Yahoo friends and fans I don't need to continue talking about this video or the 
song because ladies and gentlemen hear is a first look at the debut video from 
Dan Exactly its called My Two Left Feet view my link below . 

No comments:

Post a Comment